Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Screenprinting Thank you Cards


I really enjoyed designing my own thank you cards. I was able to consider that aspects of design I have learned through out the year as a student from Wednesday lectures, Bill Green's ID class, and just from working on projects in our studio. Being a design major has definitely given me the liberty and the interest in learning more about types of designs and the different mechanics of executing it. I thought I would take this opportunity to learn how to screenprint from Michelle. I have along ways to go before I think I could screen print anything more complex than this because the process initially was more intricate that I had expected. I really enjoyed learning how to screen print though. I will be pursuing it more in my future years for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment