Thursday, May 9, 2013

Posterheroes Contest

My concept of the poster revolves around the fact that nature is our source of survival, it is what provides life, it is what allows us to live. The human heart symbolizes our human dependence on natural resources. I tied in our relationship with the tree through the transition from red to green veins. The roots of the tree symbolizes the complex intraconnection between the human race and nature. I think I struggled to find a balance between complex and complicated. Compared to other designs of past contestants and my studiomates, my design has much more detail; however, I felt comfortable with the simple concept so I went along with it. Moreover, my design reminds us the value of nature and the life we are able to sustain from it because many of us have forgotten the gifts of the Earth.

I designed this poster by drawing it on a tablet which is enjoyed very much. I loved learning how to use the tool and certainly improved my hand-eye cordination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment